Singer’s Masks for Sale
$25 Each, Shipping Extra
Each Singer’s Mask includes:
- two layers of high-density cotton
- one layer of interfacing or polypropylene
- two zip ties to create the shape
- adjustable ear loops for a better fit
- flannel pocket to hold removable aluminum nose piece and prevent glasses from fogging
- no exposed interior seams for added comfort
What are the benefits of a Singer’s Mask?
- the zip ties hold the mask away from your face, giving you more room to breathe and phonate
- the construction holds the mask tight to your face to prevent the release of droplets and aerosols
- the chin portion allows you to drop your jaw for open vowels or high notes without pulling the mask off your face
Let’s Get Started!
First, select your size by measuring your face. You will need a cloth tailor’s tape. If you don’t have one, just use a piece of string and transfer that length to a ruler to obtain your measurements.
Hint: The chart gives the exact dimensions of the mask in height and width. Use the “height” measurement (nose to chin) when ordering your mask. If you are in between, round it down as the mask covers most of your face to begin with. The adjustable ear loops will take care of the difference in the “width” measurement.
Click the link below to see the Sizing Chart and measurement instructions to select your size.
Now for the fun part – fabric selection!
Fabrics For the Colour-Phobic!
Solid White also offered – not pictured, looks a lot like black, only white!
Ready to Order? Click Here.
Have any questions? Email me at email@example.com